Healing Teeth/Body & Synchronicites

 Time to finally restart this blog writing around my day to day centred around the awakening process and various aspects of healing. It was triggered by my acupuncturist/holistic healer today who recommended I write about my journey in order to free flow the energy which in turn might unblock certain energy places.  and release certain frustrations - so here goes :)

 An artwork I made which is like how my teeth/neck/head pain feels

 

As part of my teeth/body healing journey which began last summer, I decided to finally make an appointment to see a holistic therapist/acupuncturist based at the Pathways Trust (a charity organisation that enables sliding scale fees so that treatments can be afforded by anyone).

I originally went to this place back in Dec 2022 for a deep tissue massage to see if it might alleviate my neck/shoulder ache - that therapist then suggested it might be an idea to see an acupuncturist there at some point. 

4 months on,  I finally emailed one recommended acupuncturist with some background on my current issues. She then emailed back suggesting I see a fellow therapist who also does physio and might be able to help with exercises etc specific for my issues and who happened to have a slot free for today so I thought lets give it a go - theres obviously a reason I have to see this particular person.

During the appointment consult, I gave some background context - my spiritual awakening and the consequent stresses right through to heightened sensitivities to sound/light/urban environs through to my teeth issues and neck pain - she was curious about my awakening so mentioned encounter with Twin energy back in 2013 - she then exclaimed that she was also going through the TF journey past 3 years!!!! I knew there had to be a some energy pull as to why I had to see this therapist in particular:) TBH I havent met in person many TF' so you dont really get a chance to speak of your journey which feels surreal at times. Her encounter waas more recent than mine - what I find fascinating is how different everyones is and the lessons to learn from it. In her case, there is constant contact which in a way is harder as you cant break away to get that super zommed out perspective.  

I spoke very briefly of my journey which is always nice to get the energy out there otherwise the energy can feel like its stuck in your body. 

Another watercolour of mine - looks like energy floating

The whole session was just amazing - was great to talk of my health in context of my spiritual journey and speaking of the TF aspects with someone on the same wavelength - YAYYYYYY! It enables you to get a lot off your chest as most of things are not things you can be free about with those not on the journey. Another topic I'll write about is the quick vanishing list of friends as not being able to relate to them anymore!



Popular Posts