Micro-managing the Universe

Oracle card from 'The Starseed Oracle' deck.

 These days have been really tough energy wise, so so intense. Yesterday my aches/pains were amplified and generally felt like I was in this weird space - bit at a loss and then desperately trying to 'find a solution' in my mind to no avail. I was quite irritable all day and was very snappy. Last night I then saw that it was a solar eclipse yesterday which made sense regarding the shift in the energy field. 

In relation to 'micro-managing' the universe title of the post, in this case I didn't know these days of this eclipse and general planetary energy shifts and perhaps I was just focusing to much on me and the micro and not surrendering/being open to the idea that not everything going on in/around me is to do me per se and in my control. 


Solar eclipse shot taken in Australia yesterday


Going back to the oracle card photo, I don't draw cards from my decks that frequently but was in such a quandry yesterday that I decided to draw a card - I felt so odd that my brain couldn't even assimilate the message really. Looking at it today & the write up which basically says ....'We spend our time forcing, pushing and living from a space of 'trying to'. Everyone around us can feel it and the universe can to.....you are being called to stop micromanaging the universe & trust the breath of life.....relinquish control & release the way you think things should be....'

Relinquishing control is one of my key lessons in life in general and Im still learning despite the constant lessons presented to me and the universe presenting different aspects of my unfolding path and leading me the way which I then swiftly forget about - all the synchronicities. All the things Im meant to do/places to go etc are always presented to me with minimum effort on my front. But I guess the deep conditioning of 'I' am in control and 'I' have to do everything is not easy to let go of. Its always a tug of war between the idea of 'law of free will' and 'Im I charge of my destiny' alongside the notion of 'if I don't do it then who will'!? These ideas are also heavily embedded in many self help teachings which then feed certain narratives of 'getting up at 3am to get stuff done. And of course there is an element of 'doing' which has to be done but seizing up and trying to energetically control (where you can even feel it on your head) isn't the way forward, 

Will continue this theme in my next post but in relation to my health/teeth journey. 

Popular Posts