Blogging Under Re-construction!

Im currently 're-constructing' all my digital platforms so please bear with me! As a maker/creative you often get lazy and just leave your 'digital' stuff to just continue as it is forever more or basically leave it to wither...but I often forget how static they are and that you do need to relook at them and see why you use them and how to make the best of them, especially when new platforms are coming into play.

I was using Blogger form sometime then came across Medium so currently wondering which to use!
I was attracted to Medium as I like the idea of writing straight onto the screen vs Blogger where you create a new post then publish it - all from another page so can be a bit more clunky and less enticing if bit short for time etc. So then I have to ask my self why do/did I blog?!

so its:
https://stormsinateacup.blogspot.co.uk (like the front end/template customising/just)
VS
https://medium.com/@SoniaAli (WIP and havent customised yet....like the user interface/simplicity)

Anyway watch this space!!

Popular Posts